Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Sunday. Can't believe it's July 3 already. Cloud, a few showers, just a wash-out day but feels good to be lazy and putter...catch up a bit from yesterday.
This card was a bit hard to photograph as this fun girl is a bit tall compared to the rest of the card. She is a great stamp from Her Majesty's Ink. I attached her to a small card made on white cardstock where I stamped the men (B-Line Designs) but left them uncolored as I wanted this lady to stand out. She's got an impish look in her eyes, eh? The words are Postmodern Design and Stamper's Anonymous. I also punched out some red hearts and colored the key holes in them and added a gold key to this lovely lady's hand. Finally I added some Viva Pearl dots.
So yesterday was a busy day with a bit of studio time, working a short shift at the lake and then going up to my Mother-In-Laws and hanging out with all my husband's sister's and their families. Wasn't a bad day...it's always an adventure-tomorrow I think we'll end up back there again since my mother-in-law lives on a small lake not very far north of my home and it should be better outside-I hope. All of my hubby's family is there too-quite a crowd. I am very spoiled with her being so close, I admit. I know I'm lucky...and lately I feel pretty blessed. Not for any one thing in particular...but life is ok. I almost hate to say this too-I'm suspcious things will change somehow when I do say that and something bad will happen. Bu there's no reason they should change...I don't think at least.
OK this is getting too deep for my brain right now.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

No comments: