Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm really back-with photos

Computer arrived yesterday afternoon after a good day filled with chores (walking, visiting Katie at the boat ramp, finally painting my stairwell and blueberry/raspberry picking). I spent the rest of the evening adding things like my photoshop and pictures etc. Still things to get fixed to my liking....but not many.
So today, just a montage of summer photos before I have some studio time.
morning sun and dewying grasses in a  morning walk here in my little town
NC shoreline in Duck from our trip during a morning walk
Beach chairs from our trip, or any beach-ah summer.
Sunset on the sound side of the outer banks...Duck, NC
Beach in the Outer Banks,  NC from our trip at evening sunset
dewey daiseys in my flower garden
Merrymeeting Lake, NH on a beautiful summer morning
sign outside of a local hairdresser-great saying
thanks for stopping in for a visit...I'll be back with art as soon as I get everything loaded onto my machine.

No comments: