Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Paper Smooches

This is a CHEERY little card for a still gray morning here in New Hampshire.  I used stamps from the Sugar Rush set. First I cut my card on orange cardstock, the polka dot paper (which is actually pink but doesn't really look it in the photo) and the white bade. I then stamped popsicles and candies all over the white, added the fun smiling faces (I LOVE how you can add them in at will) and the hearts on the popsicles. Then I colored them in fun bright colors. I added the twine and punched out an oval to make the tag, which I added words and hearts. I colored the hearts and then brushed some orange ink on the tag and outlined the edges with orange marker.
I'll send this card off to my daughter once she's back in college...the great thing about these fun Paper Smooches stamps is the cards are so much fun and Kim's fun sayings make even college kids smile. (The thing about in college is you can't make cards that are too baby-ish BUT they can't be too mature either...)
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: