Friday, September 30, 2011

I just can't wait

Can't wait to start showing you my Halloween cards, so instead of waiting until tomorrow, I'm going to show you the first one today.
This card is Halloween but not too traditional...well, maybe a bit. I started with grey cardstock which I stamped black bats on (Hero Arts). I used the new background stamp-which I love so much I actually bought it back in July or August...afraid my craftstore wouldn't restock( and I haven't seen it there again yet either). Then I stamped the saying (Hero Arts) on ornage paper and cut it out...I attached it and outlined it with black Sharpie. The candy corn are a great stamp from Autumn Leaves...I did 4 of them on white paper, colored them and then attached them and drew in the cord to make it look like a banner.
The cat is a punch out on polka dot paper which I colored in black and the crow is from some Martha Stewart confetti I bought several years back and use not to throw but as embellishments. Finally, I added the orange Viva dots.
I think it's pretty fun...
Happy Friday!
YAHOO! It is the weekend!

No comments: