Saturday, November 19, 2011

What you might discover...

When you take off on a little adventure.
*****
What people like to do to commune with nature...
An interesting pursuit.
(Used these cool Prima clear stamps to make the stars which I watercolored and they sparkle, but you can't see it here. I also used a Sizzix die cut and some distress ink.
 In this photograph, this page looks like it needs something.
*****
Delicious and interesting foods.
I would love some hush puppies right now. Never had them before last summer.
This page got some 7Gypsies tape, some scrap paper, some doodling and some PSX stars stamped.
*****
 Beautiful views, those that make you stop and take a breath and just look.
This page got some purple die cut ric rac, a stamped tag using an OLD but FANTASTIC Wordsworth stamp, some paper reinforces, some starfish stickers and some tape.
*****
And lastly, you get to discover history.
This page needs something too, now that I see the photo. For this I used a punch of pre-cut die-cuts including the cool retro triangular travel tag, a bunch of stars-some are bright and sparkley that you can't tell here and some Viva dimensional paint dots.

I am off on a little traveling adventure today...not going too far, but I need my Costco/Trader Joe's stock up trip...don't think I'll journal about it but I could. I love those stores.
Happy Saturday!


No comments: