Monday, January 30, 2012

Week Begins

Another week begins, and this one has a lot of committments for me-vet appointment, meeting at school, NHS is putting on a talent show Thursday night...not sure how much studio time there will be. Good thing yesterday I had lots of fun playtime!
So here's a mate to the card I showed you yesterday using another Riley the Moose travel stamp. I started with this red background paper and I used some Inkadinkado stamps from these fun little Posh set. I stamped the words and car several times in black to cover the background. I added some black and white polka dot paper tape. I die cut 2 of this fun oval shape, one in white and one in the same red as the card. The Big Ben Tower (Cherry Pie) is stamped with Versa Mark and some grey embossing powder-since I didn't have any regular brown powder. After embossing I cut it out and attached it. Then I stamped the Riley the Moose stamp on white and colored it before cutting it out and attaching it. I tried to make his shirt get a bit of a British Flag look to it, but it was an after thought and I couldn't put on the red. Lastly, I added some Ranger Dimensional Pearls on the 2 die cuts.
I like the Paris card better, but this little moose guy is still a lot of fun to use.

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate you stopping by.


No comments: