Friday, April 27, 2012

Blogger's Challenge

This week's Blogger's Challenge is to make your own background. That's what I did on this tag-it is glossy card stock and some alcohol inks. On top of that I stamped some blue dots (Tim Holtz), some postmarks (B Line Design) and  a French song (not sure who made that stamp). Then I added a strip of paper from an old book and some colorful mushrooms (Dylusions). The mushrooms are colored with Copics and some Stickles glitter added to the dots. Finally some white paper trim along the bottom and some white cloth trim that I used Distress Stains to make pink.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love the vibrant colors!

Basement Stamper said...

great background, I really like your mushrooms!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful tag! Love the BG with your brigh 'shrooms! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!