Monday, April 30, 2012

Ciao Bella

Good morning. Rather than going back to work-I wish I was traveling in Italy and seeing sights like this villa stamp by the British Company Chocolate Baroque.  I stamped with Veramark and embossed in black, and then colored with Copics. I actually stamped the image  twice and used 1 image to cut out some of the trees, fence newells, and roofs on the villa. This gives it a little more of a 3D effect, which you can't really tell here.
Maybe a little better in this close-up?
This a great set called Echoes of Italy and I love it. 
So last night I was having the end of vacation stress-kind of the blahs- oh my vacation is all over. This morning I am just tired, but it is getting light just after 5 am now which is definitely enough to perk me up a bit. I'm not against going back to work, just still want to be home.
But oh well!!!!
Summer will be here soon.
So got my new TV stand set up yesterday-looks great.  TV is now at a normal height.
Here's the new stand-

So it is off to start my day.
Happy Monday all.



No comments: