Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Grow Giggles

That's what I am thinking right now. Smile and start the day off correctly.
Besides, I shouldn't mention I am being a naughty girl today and playing hooky and I don't feel guilty about it either.
OK, I need to do our taxes which I do not look forward to, so a big smile is really what I need to get me through this.
But I am also going to register for a Tim Holtz day at my fav. craft store in May and I hope I get a spot. 
Anyhow, today I will show you another card. This one is just plain silly. I used Paper Smooches stamps Perky Plants and Friendly Flowers sets. 
What I did was use some sky paper on a white card. I fit the paper along the top 95% of the card but not along the bottom because of course plants don't root and grow out of the air. I made lots of flowers on white paper, colored them and then cut them out. I attached them all and layered them and added a few embellishments like dots or outlines or pink cheeks. Then I die cut both the picket fence and the grass-both are border dies by Martha Stewart. Finally I added the saying from the Perky Plants set and the sun- which is from a Cornish Heritage Farms set that Kim Hughes designed for once upon a time.
That is my post for now.
Have a fabulous day and grow a giggle of your own-OK?

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bright happy card Erika :)