Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter


For those of you who celebrate this holiday, Happy Easter.  It is a sure sign of spring.
I made this card using Paper Smooches stamps-I used the Spring Fling set for all the stamped images here.
I began with this pinkish-purplish card stock. I die cut the big egg (Cheery Lynn Designs) and then using Versa Mark and white sparklely embossing powder, I embossed the egg using this flourishes background image from Hero Arts.
The bunny is SOOOOO cute-I colored the bits with some bright Copics. Then I added the little bumble bee and the saying. Finally I stamped the jellybeans in the corners-I love how they fit just perfectly....and to finish off the card I did a little freehand doodle along the edges between the orange beans.

And since this week's Blogger's Challenge is using die cuts, this is my card for that too.
Might as well go along too by using it for the Paper Smooches Designer Search.
Wow-triple duty!
I love it!

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

your little bunny is super cute and sentiment cracked me up. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge.