Saturday, April 21, 2012

I am on VACATION!!!!!!

Spring vacation is really here!!! Trees are blooming and it is sooooo pretty when you drive around.Cherries and apples and forsythia and a bunch of other trees I can't even name are all in flowers. Here is a peak of a flowering tree stamp from Unity stamp of the week. It is stamped in black on a piece of glossy card stock that had  decorated with some alcohol ink in a bright plaid pattern. Then I added some Viva paint pen to the blooms in some light spring colors.
So yesterday everyone was so ready for the day to end and vacation to start. Lots of people I know are going away- but I am OK staying home. I have 2 days planned-a visit to see my mom on one day and going out with my friend Vicky on another. I really really want a low key week and just do some things I want to do. I already accomplished one thing I have wanted to do...I bought a shoe holder-one of those cloth ones that would hang on the back of a closet door but instead of putting in shoes, I put my paper punches in it. That created a bunch of space when I emptied out my  punches so now I can organize some other items better. Love it. Really think I want to do some cleaning out too of some of  those overloaded craft supplies. 
Just about time to get my eBay sales up again.
So here's a bit more of the tag, using a Sizzix die cut of swirls, a Spellbinders peacock feather die cut and a small stamped scrap of blue paper.
So for day one of my vaca....what will I do? Not so sure...but am thinking of getting one of my big projects done- bleaching down the wall in the screen porch-I fill a bucket of water half way and add some bleach and then use a long handled scrub brush to rub it on the wall and posts. They need it too- lots of black mildew since I didn't do this chore last year.
Lets see how motivated I am in the morning-since I am writing this Friday night.
Friday night-the best part of vacation when the WHOLE week is still ahead of you and all the potential of having a week off.
It was a gorgeous day on Friday and when I got home Katie and I went out and got an ice cream. Yum!
So here's the final full tag-with some lace and some more Viva paint pen dots.
Don't know if the tag is a bit too bottom heavy....but I still like it.
So enjoy your Saturday...make it fabulous!



No comments: