Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Glue Book

I survived day 1 back to school after vacation. Yahoo! 
The first day back is always a toughie, but this one wasn't that bad.
But boy was I glad to get home, put on my sweats and play in my studio.
Dave was out late with work and so I had plenty of play time.
And plenty of Dark Shadows time too! (It is pretty addicting...)
Anyhow, here's some more glue book pages that I worked on last night.
I made the flag with a QuicKutz London set. The lights are stamped with a B Line Design image.
The background paper is one of our boarding passes from our vacation Feb. 2009.
I aded these postage stamps, an Underground map brochure and some Underground stickers. I also used  B Line postmark a few times too.
Here's a little snippet of a page that includes a scrap from a paper bag, a flag I cut out from a brochure and a little plastic crown.
Finally on this page I added some red and black polka dot paper tape and this fun British Cabbie image which is also a B Line stamp. The gold is part of another paper bag.
So that's what I have to show you today.
More of my glue book can be found in these couple of posts last week:
Thanks for visiting.





No comments: