Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Little of This and a Little of That

In my leisure time I have been playing with a bit of photo shop and the camera on my new phone. I love this view of the lake from work last Saturday. Cool pink to the clouds and sky view. The actual view is nice but a little less spectacular.

And rather than using some funky filter, here's some daisies on the side of the road. The roadsides are blooming beautiful right now.
How about some more daisies.

The hairdresser next to the post office has a new sign out this week too.
I got a few dreams I am hoping will come true.
***
And here's a journal page for you to see- simple  but I really think the background does the photo justice. 
Lots of Dylusions spray inks. I used a Sizzix die cut to cut the hexagons from some printed paper. Added the May stamp (Hero Arts) and a Tim Holtz phrase tag with some twine tied around each end. A small amount of journaling-which I find harder to do than to go on and on-but finding just the right words without saying too much really makes a page....
***
Lastly
I'm reading a new book now too...total trash book too.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Has anyone seen the movie? Is it any good?
I'm up early and off to work at the lake.
Have a great day!




No comments: