Friday, October 26, 2012

10 Things Friday

This week I am going to do an art exercise for my brain. This 10 Things Friday is a day for me to make lists- which I so love to do.
This week, 10 art supplies I am loving right now.
1.
My Dylusions art journal. Fairly sturdy pages so you can paint and spray, just wish someone would make a journal that you can color with Copics and Sharpies and the ink won't bleed through.


2.Ranger Ink - Studio by Claudine Hellmuth - Multi-Medium - Matte and

Need to restock up I've been going crazy using these.


3.
I have been in a using lots of paints to play lately. I really like these plastic squeeze bottles and the price to buy them at places like Michael's is easy on your wallet.

4.
This rubber stamp from Hero Arts. I love it because you could use it as a tree or flip it over and use it as a banner design. To me, it has great symmetry.

5. + 657551+
Medium_657908
This tree die from Sizzix and Tim Holtz. I do love this tree, one of my most used dies. As are these 2 sets of Sizzlets. What would I do without them?


6.
This stencil, Circle Explosion, is my all time favorite so far.

7.
My Copic markers. I LOVE color and I love to color, and these markers make it so much fun.

8. 
Deli wrap? I learned about this in the Julie Fei-Fan Balzar class I took and it makes the best layering, painting and tissue paper coverage.

9.  and 
Love the effects you can add with these 2 products. In any color!

10.

I love love love these inks. I need to replace my sunshine yellow, blue and bubble gum pink already-have just sprayed right through my first bottle.

So what a week this has been! Glad it is Friday, payday, and the weekend is just about here!
Make it a great day.



No comments: