Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bring on the Love

Been into hearts BIG TIME lately. Pulled out my box of hearts and love stamps and been using some dies and making some heart art.
Today, a few heart art cards.
As this one says,
Bring on the Love!
This card started with white card stock that I lightly dry brushed with pink ink. The half of heart is one of my gelli plate prints that I die cut with a Quickutz large heart die. Then I cut the heart in half and used one half here. The heart stamped images and the word are from Studio AE by Technique Tuesday.
And I frugal crafter never wastes anything, so here's the other half of the heart.
This card is similar, except I used a different Technique Tuesday stamp and I added this little cupid from the latest Tim Holtz stamp release...the little mini's that went on sale just before Christmas. I love how the gelli print design came out here-used a foam stamp to pick up the upper blue layer and reveal the bright pink underneath.
So I will admit I am not feeling the love this early morning though-back to work after the weekend- and it was suppose to be snowy-thought maybe a delay, a snow day, but the storm went out to sea so just some light flakes. Going to get colder too from what they are saying. Like really cold. BRRRRR. But this is the last full week of this quarter at school...only 5 more days with these kids and then I get new classes and we are half way through the school year.
WOWSA!
Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Adorable! I love your mini cupid with this big ole gorgeous heart! Gorgeous color and stenciling!