Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stars

My holiday journal is full of stars.
And I don't mean those in the sky or those highly paid Hollywood Divas.



These are layered tags I made using October Afternoon flour sack elements. And a few stamped words, some gold Stickles,  and a couple of letter stickers.

How about a die cut hollow star (Quickutz) and an October Afternoon sticker in the middle?
And using those same star die cuts in color and decorated with Stickles?
And some more October Afternoon flour sack stars. I colored the edges and used them as a banner border.
I think stars are great to use any time of year, but Christmas time is especially good for them.
You  can probably guess that but looking at this snapshots.
Have a happy Wednesday.








1 comment:

Nicole Maki said...

This is so cute. I just LOVE stars. As a mom of all boys I always say that stars are my flowers. LOL.

Lovely holiday journal. LOts of gorgeous texture.