Thursday, May 9, 2013

Collage Card

Here's a springy collage card. I found this tag that I had made and decided to turn it into a card.
(Yes, I am a day early for Blogger's Challenge. Hope that isn't considered a back post!)
Love this tag. The background is spray inks, some Stickles glitter glue that I squeezed onto the card and then brushed out over the card, and a checkerboard image I stamped in black.
I added a strip of old book page. Then I added the big butterfly, which is stamped on some glossy paper that I had colored with alcohol inks.
The little butterflies are stamped directly onto the tag and then colored with markers.The tulips were stamped, embossed and then cut out before I added them to this tag. The same with the start word. Finally a Diane Reavely saying. I also used some blue striped paper tape.
To tie it all together, I added some more of that paper tape  and this Sizzix/Tim Holtz die cut on some bronze metallic paper.
So Thursday.Rainy but warm today-it is already 61 degrees. And humid! I am ready for the weekend. That will be busy too because we need to move the boat home and also we need to go get Katie's big items from her dorm room. She's done next Tuesday but I will just stop by after work to go get her and the rest of her things. The futon, mini-frig and a few other things won't fit in my car. Hopefully we can do all this this Saturday so Sunday I can have a much needed down day.
Thanks for visiting my blog. See you again soon.


1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful way to recycle the tag into a card! Just an FYI - it is considered "backposting" when you post something for a challenge that prior to the start date of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge :)