Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love Struck

One last card of my card week showcase.
More stamps  and dies by Paper Smooches.
This is a fun set for Valentine's Day. Its called Love Struck.

I like the black, white and red. Not frilly or fancy but rather graphic.
My style.
So in other areas of life
I am excited to finally have some studio time today after work. With my daughter around I've been hanging out with her (since she goes back to school this weekend) but tonight she's got plans so that means I'll make some studio time. Its been a week since I've had more than about 30 minutes of play time.
And yesterday was so nice out (in the 40's and more sunny than it has been) I took a drive to my fav craft store and got a couple of new stamp sets.  Plus new black ink, a couple of those Hero Arts neon sprays, a blank journal Maya Road book to fix up for my  next travel journal and a new black journaling pen.
I can't wait to play.
Anything you're excited about?




No comments: