Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Cup of Tea

A cup of tea on a rainy afternoon after work was the inspiration for this page.I traced and then painted the flowers, then added the swirly pattern with some blue paint. I wanted this page to be as cheery as the cup of chai was making me feel.
Suppose to be a rainy/thunder stormy and humid day here in New Hampshire. I actually hope so, since it is the kids last full day at school, and the dark weather might keep them a bit calmer. And it might make it a good day for another cup of chai after work, and maybe inspiration for another journal page.
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Bindu said...

Love the bright pink colour. Water color or acrylic paint? It captures the happiness of drinking tea and watching rain through the window. Makes me dream for a rainy evening.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the bright colours, just what I need to get me going this morning! Love the photos you made this week, too, so beautiful! Valerie