Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beautiful Lady

Today I got to play in the studio! It was fantastic, especially seeing I haven't made it in there for several days. I always leave some projects started but not finished because that works for me to get me rolling with ideas. This page was one I had painted and stenciled, and then I used matte medium to attached  a Gelli print on deli paper over that painted page.
Love this lady.  I cut her out of a postcard, added her to a blue background and then added all this glass glitter around her.  She had a glittery dress to start with, and I think she's a gal who likes her bling.
Plus she has that rose on her dress, so I added this big one that I stamped on some pre-inked paper. Then I just darkened the highlights. Some ribbon, fringe and a little magenta Viva-paint pen, and a stamped image from a set of flower sayings (Paper Arsty).
So finally have retaken photos of some art. Since my computer crashed last week, I had lost all those arty photos. Now I'm back!
Have a great day.