Monday, September 1, 2014

Scenes from my Weekend-So Far!

This has been a great 4 day weekend-so far.  Been doing some fun things. Relaxing.
And not watching my diet !
Does it count that I have worked out every day?
Best of all I'm spending lots of time with my family.
And Pete the puppy too! What a good boy he is!
And shopping! Only buying what I need though!
Ha-ha!
Then there's been wildlife.
And baking adventures.
Seeing if we could get a puppy swimming.
He wasn't buying it.
But he did get into meeting his doggie cousin Sophie.
But neither he nor my kitty Leo enjoyed being forced to meet up.
Just can't have a cat go into hiding whenever the puppy is around.
They're learning to be in the same room as each other.
Friday and Saturday were gorgeous days.
And were beautiful evenings too.
Can you believe its September now?







4 comments:

sheila 77 said...

I enjoyed my walk through your weekend, in such a different part of the world. Isn't Blogland wonderful!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful those photos are...thanks for your kind comments on my blog

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Love the photos, and the look of that food, yummy! Valerie

Snap said...

You had a wonderful holiday weekend. Holidays are special ... no diets allowed! ;) Shopping and cuddles with furry friends. Sounds perfect to me!