Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Shadow Box

Oh no-Monday already. Not ready for this week-but just maybe it will be a bit less overwhelming than the last 2 weeks.
Maybe!
I hope!
So this is my Halloween shadow box. It is not exactly new. I made it a couple of years ago, but this year I decided to make a few small changes to it.  More trees. More skulls and more pumpkins. An owl. A spider, some black spray to darken things up in this old cemetery. OK, I might have gone a little overboard at the bottom, but I like it better.
I don't usually work in a 3D manner, but this box was a lot of fun, both times. 
Have you ever reworked something down the road to make it so your like it better? 
Or are you someone who when a project is done, you are done with it?
I've gone both ways. And I don't know why sometimes I am so ready to rework a finished project.
Enjoy your day!

No comments: