Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Couple of Cards

 Last night I finished up a couple of cards that were partially done. I had just bought myself this set of stamps from Prima and Finnabair and I used them on this background that I had painted and then layered on some white card stock.
And this card didn't need a lot more to it. Originally I made the flower panel using an image from Chocolate Baroque and colored it with Copic markers. I layered it on a white card with some green card stock.  I also added the yellow and green dots, and my latest update was do make the black doodles around them. They just stood out too much and took away from the image. So yesterday  I embossed the words on the image, and used some Silks paints to make the flowers sparkle a bit, not that you can see it here.
Another day on my vacation. This week has been plodding along, always too fast but actually not at the speed of light.
And I have been having a really nice vacation. 
Big smile!
Hope you've been having a good week too!
Stop back again soon.

No comments: