Saturday, February 7, 2015

Romance

Yesterday I stayed home from work so I could get to the hospital early and spend more time with my hubby. Plus it afforded me a little studio time. I know it might seem like I am not very concerned about my husband and his health, but a little art time for me was a major stress reliever. It helps me deal with any awful news (why is it I feel like that is what we are going to hear?) and try to keep a strong backbone to support the hubby.
Never mind there's been soooo much snow lately.
That is bringing me down too.
Here's a card I made awhile back.
Kind of a baroque Valentine's day card, made with a painted background (Silks) and a background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. I also embossed the damask design and added the cupid, hearts and the letter stickers and die cut tags.
More cold and more snow (AGAIN!) coming tomorrow. UGH!
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, hope all goes well for both you and your husband.