Monday, March 9, 2015

Using Up the Scraps

Just a BIG splash of color, a really pretty looking (and nice wording) centerpiece, and some scribblely edging, today I am showing you a card I made. I used a bunch of scraps on my work table to construct it.
Some days I challenge myself to do something, and I love to see where that challenge takes me.
This one took me on a route with a lot of bright colors.
Need these colors to make me wake up this morning.
With the clocks changing over this past weekend- it is always so hard to wake up and get moving, but don't I love these longer lighter evenings.
And with no snow predicted this week, and milder more normal temperatures, you will see a big smile on this tired face. Tired only because getting up early seems even earlier until I finally adjust to all this time changing.
But eventually I will.
Today I had to get out of the house super early also since my husband had to go have some day surgery for kidney dialysis. They want us at the hospital at 6 a.m. 
I guess I will come home and take a little snooze on the couch for awhile.
Hope you have a beautiful wide awake Monday.
And thank you for visiting today.



No comments: