Thursday, April 9, 2015

Snow

I woke up to snow this morning! Ugh. Luckily it is only an inch or two and by Saturday we are suppose to be back into the spring warmth. That means it won't last, which is great because I am still watching the snow melt around here.
This was back on Easter. It had melted a lot more this week, but right now it is dirty looking and I really want it all to go away so I can get out and rake. And play in the dirt! I have garden fever.
Think I can figure out how to ship all this snow someplace they might want it?
And here's still another tag! Stamped images from Hero Arts and Deep Red. Postmarks by Tim Holtz and PSX.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry about the snow, but PLEASE don't ship it here - we don't want it either! Love your tag. See you tomorrow at PPF! Hugs, Valerie

GlorV1 said...

What a great tag. That's a lot of snow. We need rain here but I can do without the snow. Still it looks beautiful.