Saturday, June 20, 2015

I am a Spy

 Me in the boat with my zoom lens. I become a paparazzi. Seeing what people are up to. I've seen weddings and lovers hugging and people taking naps. Nobody famous that I know of though.
 Just ordinary folks having fun in the sun!

 Look at these 2 cuties.

 And there's often fishermen. And fisher ladies too.

 There were lots of people on the jetty last Sunday afternoon. 
And on the beach.
Just out having fun!

We're heading back out on the water today so I may have some more super spy  photos for you another day.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your spy photos, what fun just watching other people and enjoying being on the water. That little girl with the red hair is such a doll! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

They all look so relaxed .. a great summer feeling in this pics Mrs. Paparazzi!
Happy weekend!

Linda said...

Lovely series of photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Like your long distance spy shots. With so many smart phones out there today, we can all be taking those shots right? Like seeing the paddle boards. I've done it once on a quiet river, I think it takes some skill to be on the ocean with one. It is fun and such good exercise. xox